Guitar Lessons & more........
Guitar LessonsLesson Pricing with Chris
Terms & Conditions
• All lessons are billed in 4 lesson blocks.
• Cancellation requires at least 24 hour notice or pay full price of the lesson.
In-Home Full hour
In Studio Full hour
Live On-Line Lessons
The Guitar Coach is now happy to be able to offer online guitar lessons via Skype or almost any particular video chat you prefer for just $20.00/ half hour providing you the comfort of home with a personal instructor without ever opening your door. This is a great alternative for interested individuals who may be too far out of my driving range or my location out of their range. Also for current students who plan to do any traveling and don't want to miss any instruction. Furthermore I am excited to be able to reach people with a passion for knowledge of the instrument that are outside of my region or country and guide them on their musical journey!
Terms and conditions:
- Lessons are paid in blocks of 4 via mailed check or pay pal or cash/check in person
- Cancellation requires 24 hours notice or be charged for lesson
- high speed internet connection
- webcam and microphone (headphones are helpful but not required)
- Account with Skype or other video chat service
On-Line Half Hour
On-Line Full Hour
Single Lesson Experience
Don't own a guitar? Just want to check it out?
So maybe you've never played guitar before but were always curious and wondered what it would feel like to plug into a professional's live rig and step on some effects pedals while strumming a chord from a favorite tune. And maybe you just want to strap yourself under the instrument that built Rock-n-Roll and see if you take to it without having to commit to a multiple lesson plan.
Well if any of that sounds like you then inquire about the TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL single experience lesson. This 1hour and 15 minute guitar lesson will give you fundamental tips about how the instrument works, playing the guitar, working with guitar amps, as well as insight into the life of a working musician.
Be sure to bring your smart phone for lots of pics and video to show your friends you took your love for music to the next level!!
- Lesson is 1 hour and 15 minutes
- At my studio
- Guitar and 60 watt tube combo amplifier provided
- Option to continue lessons at a discounted rate (inquire for details)
Too Cool for School
Single Lesson Experience
JAM WITH THE BAND EXPERIENCE!!
So maybe you've played for a while now and want to jam with somebody other than family members or beginners that aren't where you are ability wise. And furthermore maybe you aren't comfortable just yet going to an open mic around town. But you really want to crank up and jam out with some good players and on some great equipment but the good players you know have other commitments and or don't show any interest. The JAM WITH THE BAND EXPERIENCE is quick and easy and the players are top notch!
How it works:
- $250/2 hours
- You select 3-4 songs from an extensive *song list of rock/ classic rock/ blues and other genre's that's provided with groups like G n' R, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Marley, Metallica, Jimmy Buffet, Janis Joplin, Lady Gaga, Luke Bryan. And a lot more.
- We find the players you need to make this happen
- We schedule the day at my fully equipped rehearsal space.
- You show up first and we familiarize you with equipment and get oriented with the songs
- Players show up and YOU JAM!!!
JAM WITH THE BAND
Band Coaching/ Consulting
Are you a group of friends who decided to make a band but aren't sure how to work together in a musical environment? Or are you a band that is ready to gig but needs some pointers on the ins and outs of things like:
- Presentation (EPK, CD, etc.)
- Building the right song list
- The right venues to approach
- tips on promotion
- what to ask
- how much to ask for
- booking agents
- help with an image